Maine’s economy depends on our ability to come together and support jobs that harness the strong work ethic and raw talent of Mainers. Maine needs leadership that will champion job creation through investments in infrastructure, research, and education that encourage young people to come to Maine and stay in Maine.
As Maine’s next governor, I will work to boost Maine’s entrepreneurial ecosystem by:
- bringing high-speed internet to all of Maine
- incentivizing college graduates to return or stay in Maine
- reducing barriers to business startup
- improving information and assistance with permits and zoning regulations for business prospects
- encouraging research and development in technology that utilizes Maine’s resources